Applications are invited from eligible candidate for the post of Content Writer (Technical) at Assam Science and Technology University under TEQIP-III Project of MHRD, New Delhi. Candidates are requested to submit their CV along with self -attested copies of all documents (soft copy or hard copy) in support of their educational qualifications (10th onwards) and experiences to the University Office on or before 17th December, 2019.
Name of the post: Content Writer (Technical) – 01 post
Educational qualification and experience: Post Graduate Degree (Preferably in communication and journalism) from a recognized University /Institution with proven experience of minimum 2 years.
Tenure of engagement: Initially for a period of 06(six) months. Engagement may be renewed for a further period not exceeding the tenure of the project, subject to the assessment of performance by authority.
Desirable Qualification: Proven working experience in editing/writing of new and existing content, gather information from subject matter experts to develop and process documentation.
Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
Excellent written skills in English
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
High level organisational and time management skill.
Ability to work independently on projects to meet strict guidelines.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on experience and the name of selected candidate will be uploaded in the website
General Instructions to the Candidates
- Junior Assistant for office of the Commissioner, Upper Assam Division, Jorhat, Assam.
- Irrigation Department, Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 643 Subordinate Engineer, Jr. Assistant, Section Assistant & Other Posts, Last Date Extended till 13/01/2020
- Commissioner Of Taxes, Assam Recruitment 2019: Junior Assistant [18 Posts] Download Admit
- NORTH EASTERN INSTITUTE OF AYURVEDA & HOMOEOPATHY
- SSA, Assam Mutual Transfer Of Teacher 2019: Download TET Teacher Transfer List
- The appointment is to be made on purely temporary and contractual basis and services would be liable to be terminated without assigning any reason thereof. These are temporary contractual post terminable with 7 (seven) days short notice.
- Candidates must submit their CV along with self -attested copies of all documents in support of their educational qualifications (10th onwards) and experiences to the University Office.
- University may reject any candidate without assigning any reason.
- The selected candidate has to join immediately for the assignment
- Canvassing in any form may lead to disqualification
- All disputes will be under the Jurisdiction of Guwahati, Assam only.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post at any time without assigning any reason.
- Email id for sending soft copies: email@example.com
Download Advertise: Click Here