A walk-in interview will be held on the date & time mentioned below in the Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, Guwahati, Assam for selection of candidates to be engaged under OPIU-Handloom & Textiles for MIS Operator in 5 (five) project districts (Kamrup, Sonitpur, Jorhat, Sivasagar and Lakhimpur) under World Bank financed Assam Agribusiness and Rural Transformation Project (APART)” for the following position in consolidated Pay purely on contractual basis.
Name of post: MIS Operator
No of vacant Post: 5 (Kamrup, Sonitpur, Jorhat, Sivasagar and Lakhimpur)
Educational Qualification: Bachelordegree in any discipline preferably Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA)/ three years Diploma in Computer Science or a closely related field.
-2 years professional experience in the field of MIS in any public/ private sector organization in case of Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA).
-3 years professional experience in the field of MIS in any public/ private sector organization in case of Diploma in Computer Science.
-5 years professional experience in the field of MIS in any public/ private sector organization in case of Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Junior Assistant for office of the Commissioner, Upper Assam Division, Jorhat, Assam.
- Irrigation Department, Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 643 Subordinate Engineer, Jr. Assistant, Section Assistant & Other Posts, Last Date Extended till 13/01/2020
- Commissioner Of Taxes, Assam Recruitment 2019: Junior Assistant [18 Posts] Download Admit
- NORTH EASTERN INSTITUTE OF AYURVEDA & HOMOEOPATHY
- SSA, Assam Mutual Transfer Of Teacher 2019: Download TET Teacher Transfer List
Remuneration: Rs.2.4 lakhs/annum
Age: Age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years as on 1st April, 2019.
Date & time of interview: 12th Dec 2019 10 AM Onwards
VENUE: The Director, Handloom & Textiles, GNB Road, Ambari, Guwahati-781001 (Assam, India); Tel: 0361-2950003. Email- email@example.com
Reporting Time: 9:30 AM- 11:00 AM
Interested candidates may appear before the selection committee with all original documents/ testimonials, experience certificates etc, with set of photocopies of the same along with 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs on the date of interview.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for a computer proficiency test. The date of the test will be communicated vide mail.
1. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
2. The Selection Committee reserve the rights to cancel /postpone the said interview without assigning any reason thereof.
Download Notification: Click Here