Applications are invited from the eligible candidates, who are citizens of India as defined in Articles 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India, in Standard Form as published in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette for filling up of 6 (Six) post of peon in the establishment of the Principal Judge, Family Court, Nalbari.
- Junior Assistant for office of the Commissioner, Upper Assam Division, Jorhat, Assam.
- Irrigation Department, Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 643 Subordinate Engineer, Jr. Assistant, Section Assistant & Other Posts, Last Date Extended till 13/01/2020
- Commissioner Of Taxes, Assam Recruitment 2019: Junior Assistant [18 Posts] Download Admit
- NORTH EASTERN INSTITUTE OF AYURVEDA & HOMOEOPATHY
- SSA, Assam Mutual Transfer Of Teacher 2019: Download TET Teacher Transfer List
The detailed advertisement is available in the official website
of Nalbari District judiciary (www.nalbarijudiciary.gov.in) and notice
board of Family Court, Nalbari,
Download Advertise: Click Here
Download Application Form: Click Here
Janasanyog/DF/2188/19 Family Court