The Staff Selection Commission will hold Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2019 for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India.
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
2. Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
3. Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and
4. Data Entry Operator, Grade “A”: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
No of posts: Vacancies will be determined in due course.
Age: Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2020 (i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-2002). Permissible relaxation in upper age limit for different categories are as per GOI rules.
LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Junior Assistant for office of the Commissioner, Upper Assam Division, Jorhat, Assam.
- Irrigation Department, Assam Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 643 Subordinate Engineer, Jr. Assistant, Section Assistant & Other Posts, Last Date Extended till 13/01/2020
- Commissioner Of Taxes, Assam Recruitment 2019: Junior Assistant [18 Posts] Download Admit
- NORTH EASTERN INSTITUTE OF AYURVEDA & HOMOEOPATHY
- SSA, Assam Mutual Transfer Of Teacher 2019: Download TET Teacher Transfer List
Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Scheme of Examination: The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
Examination Centres @ North Eastern Region (NER): Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati(Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Imphal (5501), Churachandpur (5502), Ukhrul (5503), Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Kohima (5302), Agartala (5601).
Application Fee: Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
How to apply: Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
Last date for submission of online applications is 10-01-2020 (2400 Hours).
Dates for submission of online applications: 03-12-2019 to 10-01-2020
Last date for receipt of application: 10-01-2020 (23:59)
Last date for making online fee payment: 12-01-2020 (23:59)
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 12-01-2020 (23:59)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14-01-2020
Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 16-03-2020 to 27-03-2020
Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 28-06-2020
Advertisement Details: Pl check here .
Apply Online: Click Here .